S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
简介South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, respon ...
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
SK Group Chairman Chey Tae-won is expected to carry out a complete reform of the conglomerate’s top ...
KB Financial Group's outgoing chair, Yoon Jong-kyoo, said Monday that he hopes his successor wi ...
This year’s Benois de la Danse winner, Kang Mi-sun, is set to perform the classic ballet “Don Quixot ...
Ocean specialist tapped as maritime affairs minister
Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
NK slams Yoon's warning against Pyongyang
[Hello Hangeul] The making of Korean language textbooks featuring BTS
[KH Explains] Why foreign investors continue to be net buyers despite short selling ban
Benois de la Danse winner Kang Mi
- Without light, Lightwalk will not be architecture: Dominique Perrault
- Korea suspends stock short selling until start of July 2024
- Over 90 pct of cattle vaccinated against lumpy skin disease
- SK Ecoplant to supply advanced fuel cells to Irish data center
- Stock market soars as short selling ban takes effect
- Le Sserafim lands on UK, US charts with 'Perfect Night'
- [Today’s K
- [Today’s K
- 尹대통령 “군장병 확고한 국가관·대적관 안보대세 가져야”
- Seoul shares open higher on stock short selling ban
- 한동훈, 체포안 설명 8분 넘기자…“짧게 합시다” “왜 이리 시끄럽냐”
- "KTX 꼭 타보고 싶다" 했던 김정은 "만족한 합의"…뭐길래
- [이번 주 리뷰]美 Fed 기준금리 동결…이재명 체포동의안 가결(18~23일)
- Incheon Airport passenger traffic to recover during Chuseok holiday
- FSS issues advisories to fisheries cooperatives federation for W50b investment loss
- 합의문도 없는 희한한 북·러 정상회담…결국 비즈니스 관계였나
- 야당 29명 반란, 이재명 방탄 뚫렸다
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- 'Dancing woman' on Seoul street arrested for meth use
- Man arrested for stabbing restaurant owner in Paju
- Prosecutors seek 30
- [From the Scene] Hyundai Motor looks into future of auto production in Singapore
- Priciest elite private high school costs over W30m a year
- Hyundai opens innovation center in Singapore
- North notifies of satellite launch amid concerns
- Daewoo E&C chief cements ties with Nigerian leaders
- Number of youth addicted to online gambling rises
- [Herald Interview] Food trade chief confident of winning official recognition of Kimchi Day in US
- N. Korea makes 3rd spy satellite launch attempt
- Child kills man with stone, sparking debate over legal immunity of children