Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
简介Russia's top diplomat said Saturday he will visit North Korea next month as part of follow-up m ...
Russia's top diplomat said Saturday he will visit North Korea next month as part of follow-up measures to the rare summit between their leaders earlier this month.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov made the remarks during a press conference at the UN headquarters in New York, saying that the upcoming visit follows the agreement between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Kim and Putin held the summit at a Russian spaceport on Sept. 13, raising speculation North Korea may have reached a deal to supply ammunition for Russia's war in Ukraine in exchange for food aid and the transfer of weapons technology.
Observers say Putin's visit to North Korea could be discussed during Lavrov's trip, as the Russian leader earlier accepted Kim's invitation extended to him at the summit. (Yonhap)
South Korea is set to record the lowest number of first graders entering elementary school next year ...
Luis Noda, Asia-Pacific vice president of Habitat for Humanity International, speaks at a press conf ...
K-pop boy group n.SSign will continue promoting its debut album one member short, with Doha on a bre ...
- 'Dancing woman' on Seoul street arrested for meth use
- T1, Faker unrivaled at 2023 LoL World Championship
- North notifies of satellite launch amid concerns
- Man arrested for stabbing restaurant owner in Paju
- [From the Scene] Hyundai Motor looks into future of auto production in Singapore
- [Our Museums] Exploring quirky yet thoughtful world of Mr. Toilet House
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- Abandoned dog with note and heart sparks anger
- Daewoo E&C chief cements ties with Nigerian leaders
- Oman celebrates 53rd National Day, calls Korea reliable ally
- [New in Korean] Witches, ecofeminism, climate crisis: Tale of resilience and nature’s power
- SK chief discusses ICT partnerships with Estonia, Carribean Community
- Key ruling party officials offer to resign over by
- HMM sale to face hurdles amid slowdown in shipping industry
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나
- N. Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- Over 90% of fines for illegal short selling imposed on foreign firms
- [KH Explains] Amazon's cloud industry plans raise fears of Korean market monopoly
- Gyeongbokgung entrance platform, new signboard unveiled
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
- Japan thanks S. Korea for Israel rescue effort
- N. Korea slams Japan's plan to move up US missile purchase as 'arrogant choice'
- "당 망치는 응석받이"…안철수, 이준석 제명 서명운동 시작
- Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
- [Obituary] Park Seo
- [Top Envoy] Russian satellite help not likely priority for North Korea: Chun